Business Development Executive
Basic Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
On Target Earnings: £45,000+ Uncapped
Location: Cardiff (Hybrid)
Title: BDE | Lead Generator | Appointment Setter
We require an innovative Business development executive to join an innovate multi-disciplinary IT Service Provider in Cardiff, South Wales. The primary role of the telesales executive is to generate new business appointments, generating these appointments through cold calling, virtual meetings and relationship building.
They must be organized and familiar with outbound Sales, Business Development and CRM tools. As a BDE, you will be a 'self-starter' with the ability to prioritize and take prospects from introduction through to appointment.
The Role of a Business Development Executive:
- Hit key targets of outbound call volumes, working to qualify leads that are within the CRM tool.
- Hit key appointment targets in line with business development plan
- Spot potential opportunities, identifying key stakeholders and working through conversations and communications via email and outbound calls to build relationships with your leads.
- You will be supported by a data cleanser who will validate contacts within the CRM tool to ensure you always have fresh leads to chase.
- From initial lead generation, through to building long-lasting relationships.
What is required?
- Experience of B2B selling, and IT products and services
- A strong knowledge of M365 and its use across public and private sector organisations
- Experience of appointment generation through outbound cold calling
- Experience of managing a long-term pot of leads to generate new business appointments
- Willingness to push comfort zones & a high level of ambition
- An ability to work well within the team
- Great communication skills
If you truly want a role where you get out what you put in, then this role could be the perfect fit for you.
You will be coached and mentored by experts in the field.
- Expectation will be a blended home/office arrangement in the future.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Good luck with your application!