Sales Executive - Mobile
Location - Telford/Midlands
Salary - £25,000 + Uncapped Commission
Expected Monthly Salary - £3000/£4000
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with a progressive, forward-thinking business. With a strong vision & growth mindset, significant year on year growth, a vast and increasing product portfolio & strong financial backing from one of the largest Venture Capitalist's in Europe.
With a strategic plan to become the key player and disrupter in the UK's Telco UCaaS space. With over 20 years history, dominating the rest of Europe, they are now keen to expand their UK presence & would love you to be a part of the journey!
For this role, we're looking for someone with experience and a track record of selling mobiles in a B2B environment. However, top performers selling mobiles in the B2C space will also be considered.
The role will involve identifying new opportunities, mainly focused on the SME market. You'll work closely alongside the internal sales team, utilising both inbound and outbound activity.
You'll need experience in outbound calling, information gathering and progressing opportunities through the sales process.
You will be rewarded generously for your efforts & supported throughout your time. You will also be given lots of training opportunities, to expand your product knowledge and sell a range of other products and solutions that the company offer.
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Executive -
- Maintain responsibility for personal workloads, including daily upkeep of business development activity, enquiries, call-backs, opportunities & forecasted business
- Contact new business prospects to identify requirements and sales opportunities
- Building lasting relationships with existing customers
- Providing customers with quotations and contracts to close deals.
- Generate quotes and close sales orders by completing all relevant documentation
- Provide ideas for marketing support and lead generation campaigns, we welcome ideas on other areas too
Key Requirements as an Inside Salesperson -
- Experience in selling telephony services (mobile and broadband)
- A desire to build a career in sales
- Tenacious and ambitious, wanting to work hard and contribute immediately
- Self-motivated, with the necessary drive to win and convert new business
- A self-starter with ability to work alone and as part of a team
What's in it for me?
- Be part of something special & a company that will help you achieve your goals and ambitions
- Attractive Basic Salary & Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Perkbox - access to over 250 discounts
- Strong social ethos & regular social events
- Accredited Investors in People organisation