Premier Account Manager
Job Title: Premier Accounts Manager
Location: South Wales
Office/Field: Once covid restrictions allow this role will be a field-based role.
Job Summary/ Purpose
We are working with a software company in South Wales who are looking for an experienced Account Manager for a field-based role once covid restrictions allow (current meetings are taking place via Teams). This role will require an experienced salesperson looking for their next career step to concentrate on existing client retention/renewals whilst increasing revenue streams across the portfolio. We require a motivated, focused individual to develop existing customer relationships.
This is a fantastic development opportunity for a candidate with some sales experience who wants to develop their career and skills in a globally renowned and respected business.
Key Activities include:
- Through value-based selling understand and challenge customer requirements in order to help them achieve their business objectives
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics); logging all sales activity within the established processes
- Effectively manage existing client relationships and facilitate the on-going provision of high-quality customer service, measurable by the annual NPS score
- Deliver annual target by closing opportunities from a specified portfolio
- Build relationships with key decision makers
- Create innovative ways to build business from existing customers and the market
- Support customer strategy and process
- Providing accurate sales management information: business development plan, opportunity roadmaps, pipeline and revenue forecast
- Attend 20 Client "Teams" Meetings per month, or Field meetings once Covid Rules relax.
- Manage own performance and take responsibility for self-development in line with personal and Company objectives
- This is a field-based role, and once covid restrictions ease you will be required to visit clients in the Wales, West and Midlands area (everywhere south of Manchester and not including the M25 corridor).
- Target driven & focused on achieving results
- Excellent sales skills
- Be an excellent communicator (written and spoken)
- Team player
- You must have a full UK driving license, with less than 3 penalty points.
- Presentation Skills
- Customer service experience
- Highly self motivated
- Organisation & prioritisation skills
- MS Dynamics experience an advantage but not necessary