B2B Sales Executive - New Business
Salary: £20,000 basic package + £60,000 OTE (Top Performers are earning more!)
Hours: Monday - Friday, No evenings or weekends!
If you're looking for a role with high earning potential, where you won't be micromanaged and there's a range of progression/professional development opportunities... This is for you!
What's on offer as a B2B Telesales Executive?
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- £20,000 Basic
- £60,000 on target earnings
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Incentive trips to Dubai
- Top performers get to borrow a Porsche for a weekend
- Day off for your birthday
- Uncapped commission
- Free fruit in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
The Role - B2B Telesales Executive
As a Sales Executive you will be trained in order that you are knowledgeable in our client's portfolio of products and services, so that you can have full confidence in the brand.
With uncapped earning potential, Sales Executives work in a supportive and structured team environment to ensure targets are achieved on a monthly basis. If targets are not achieved, you will be coached and mentored by their high performing team, so that you can build your skills up.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant sales office environment.
Main responsibilities as a B2B Telesales Executive:
- Creating and identifying opportunities with hot prospects
- Building and managing successful customer relationships
- Listening to customer requirements, the most important sales skill
- Providing a personalised and unique service to each customer
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with customers and managers
- Complying with Ofcom standards
A successful B2B Telesales Executive will possess the following key skills:
- Track record of succeeding within a sales environment
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Commitment to further professional and personal development
- Personable and confident
- Demonstrates integrity and remains calm in challenging situations