Salesforce - Software Product Administrator
Job Title: Salesforce - Software Product Administrator
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
Requirements: Salesforce Administrator Certification
Salesforce - Software Product Administrator
The Software Product Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs.
The role will require the Software Product Administrator to have excellent technical and communication skills who will interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly.
The Software Product Administrator will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more.
The Software Product Administrator will work closely with Head of Business Change, Technical Programme Manager, Data Manager, Head of Development, and the Development Team.
Also manage relationships with key stakeholders from the business.
Create and Manage Changes to the System -
* Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
* Proactively gather feedback from users.
* Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
* Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
* Gather requirements from end users (where required).
* Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
* Manage the change control process and "Change Management" Committee if appropriate.
* Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com.
* Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
* Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com
objects and functions.
* Create custom objects when necessary.
* Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
* Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the
* Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
* Provide support functions as needed.
* Provide sales and financial data to the company.
* Liaise closely with the BA on all change requests to ensure the criteria for each CR is correct and will not conflict with other areas of the system or current processes.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity -
* Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
* Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes.
* Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
* Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
* Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
User Assistance, Adoption and Satisfaction -
* Expand use of Salesforce.com - attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how
salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing or developing a new internal system.
* Assist sales management to create processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities,
trends, sales and leads.
* Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the system.
* Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
* Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
* Be the company SME on Salesforce.com.
Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance -
* Document company processes and workflows.
* Develop process documentation and field maps.
* Create new processes and associated reporting.
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance -
* Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
* Where required assist with devising solutions for system migration to SFDC
* Monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts as appropriate.
* Import data as appropriate.
* Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC.
* Ensure data integrity performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance -
* Create and maintain dashboards.
* Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
* Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior
* Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
* Working in a fast-paced environment with changing business priorities
* Working with a remote development team
This role is office based. Occasional travel may be required
* Maintain Salesforce Administration certification with new releases
* In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on
those capabilities through the use of custom code and/or integration with
* Puts in a sustained effort to get things right; stays focused on the end result
* Delivers against expectations on or ahead of time
* Tackles potential problems with own initiative
* Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
· Is interested in software and its application use for business
· Is patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
· Is able to remain calm in difficult situations
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Ability to engage and earn trust of various teams within the business
Technical Programme Manager