Technical Sales Administrator
Job Title: Technical Sales Administrator
We are recruiting for a Technical Sales Administrator to work alongside and support the Technical Sales Team. The position holds responsibility for data input, compilation, and transfer of detailed engineering instructions from the Sales Department to the Manufacturing Department. Duties include Sales order processing (SOP's), managing bills of materials (BOM's).
The post would suit a detail orientated individual with administration skills. Appropriate training for the right applicant will be provided.
Essential Skills and Attributes Required:
- Good admin skills
- Effective communicator
- Positive attitude, ability to liaise both internally, and externally with suppliers.
- Working to deadlines.
- Cope with pressure, highly organized and self-motivated.
- Handle multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with Accounts, Word and Excel an advantage.
- Team worker, mature approach, tactful and diplomatic skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Using the company's accounts package (SAGE Line 50) to generate Sales Orders (SOP's) Bill of Materials (BOM's).
- Archive filing of SOP records.
- Other duties as directed by the Sales Manager.
6 months probationary, leading to permanent position on satisfactory completion.
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
5 weeks holiday per annum.
Company pension scheme.
Monday - Thursday 08:15am - 16:45pm, Friday 08:15am - 15:30pm