Perfect Path Recruitment - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant x3
Salary: £18,000 + Commission
Hours: Monday to Friday - No evenings/Weekends or Bank holidays
Start Date: March 2021
We have created new opportunities for 3 driven and motivated sales staff in order to meet ambitious growth targets in 2021. After a challenging 2020 Perfect Path Recruitment maintained profitable by separating our self from the rest of the industry.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant position would suit a junior sales person or graduate professional who is looking to take their career in sales to the next level. No previous recruitment experience is required however you will need to have previous outbound telesales experience and show a desire to achieve in the workplace.
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will be given all of the training and tools required to succeed in the position, all we ask from you is a desire to succeed and a strong work ethic.
What we do
As a business we specialise in 3 sectors these are:
We are looking to hire 3 trainee recruiters each one to focus on one of these specialisms. By understanding our target market from both a candidate and client side we are able to provide real insight to both. Pairing that with industry leading technology and best in class training you will have every opportunity to progress to a specialist recruitment consultant within 6 months.
Each sector has established a client base over the past 2 years of which you will be given full access to ensuring you are working a full 360 role from the beginning and allowing you to earn commission from day 1.
What you receive
At Perfect Path Recruitment we have invested in industry leading training which will be integral to your career with Perfect Path Recruitment. Over the first 6 months we aim to move you from a trainee recruitment consultant to an industry specialised consultant. We achieve this through both a specialised training platform which will take you through each process of the recruitment journey as well as focusing on how to will exclusive and retained business. As well as this you will also receive practical training through 1 to 1 sessions.
By investing in you we aim to equip you with all the tools necessary to be a highly successful recruiter.
Why Perfect Path Recruitment?
As a young business you have a real chance to make a name for yourself and grow with the business. We have a clear employee growth path which is based on sales results. This will enable you to take control of your own career progression. By working at Perfect Path Recruitment we will teach you how to win business on an exclusive and retained business ensuring you maximise the time spent with clients invested in what you are offering. Enabling you to increase your commission on a monthly basis.
- Outbound new business telesales experience.
- Business to business telesales experience
- Used to working to sales targets & KPI's
- Have good IT skills with the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Proven experience of overachieving sales targets
- Excellent telephone manner, rapport building and negotiation skills
- Experience of Zoom/Teams video calls.
- 360 sales position
Beneficial experience (not essential)
- Experience of selling into Telecoms, Software or Engineering industries
- Previous recruitment experience in Permanent or Temp
- Experience of using LinkedIn to find opportunities
- Previous experience of candidate resourcing
- Job advert writing & posting
- Experience in using Boolean Search
- Experience using any of the following software:
- Bullhorn (CRM)
- Broadbean (Job multiposter)
- Odro (Video interviewing software)
- Cloudcall (integrated telecom software)
- Paiger (social media assistant)