Account Manager - Basingstoke
Full Time - Field Based
Corporate Account Manager
£32,000 Basic £50,000 OTE (uncapped) + Car
- Growing business with frequent career development opportunities
- Generous commission structure
- Booming industry with stability for years to come
- Remote or office-based role, dependent on preference
- Vibrant culture full of successful sales staff
- Flexible company offering WFH opportunities once succeeding in the role
As a Corporate Account Manager, you have the chance to join a rapidly growing, award winning business. Due to a recent acquisition, they are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team. The company have over 50 years of experience of providing voice, data, mobile and cloud-based solutions to businesses across the UK.
Staff are at the heart of their business and their success is a direct result of commitment to deliver the right solutions.
Their services fall into four distinct but related areas.
- Calls & Lines
- Telephone Systems
- Data Connectivity
- Business Mobile
This will be a diverse and challenging role as an account manager. Whereby the key focus is to identify, upsell and cross sell opportunities from your group of existing customers. An overriding passion for sales, account management & providing inspiring customer support is essential. Along with a positive minded can-do attitude.
The ability to build relationships with our customers is central to this role and there is a daily demand to multi-task. As a Corporate Account Manager, you will need to be numerate and commercially savvy. To be a successful Account Manager here, you will need to be dedicated, loyal and looking to build a career.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Ability to Adapt and Negotiate
- Numerate and Commercially Savvy
- Team player
- Experience of Microsoft and Excel