Telecoms Account Manager
Job Title: Account Manager (Retention) - Telecoms
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Basic - Double OTE
Location: Full Remote (UK Based) / Or, they have locations Near Bristol & Leeds
We are recruiting for a well-established Telecom reseller who are a dynamic force in the telecommunications industry. They serve over 8,000 organisations throughout the UK, via a portfolio of mission-critical telephony services. As a leader in their field, they are committed to delivering reliable, innovative solutions that empower businesses in an ever-evolving digital landscape.
We are currently seeking a proactive and results-driven Retention Manager to champion our efforts in nurturing and expanding relationships within our customer base, with a focused strategy on our top 100-500 clients. This integral role involves crafting and executing initiatives to minimise churn, foster customer loyalty, and identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling additional services.
Retention Strategy Development
- Devise and implement robust strategies to minimise churn and elevate customer retention rates within the designated customer range.
Upsell and Cross-sell Identification
- Identify and leverage opportunities for upselling and cross-selling additional products or services to existing customers, working closely with the sales team to maximise revenue potential.
Customer Segmentation and Engagement
- Analyse customer data to segment the customer base and tailor engagement strategies, including personalised communications and targeted offers, to enhance satisfaction and loyalty.
Feedback Analysis and Action
- Collect and analyse customer feedback, collaborating with various teams to address concerns, improve offerings, and elevate the overall customer experience.
Metrics Monitoring and Optimisation
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) related to retention, upselling, and cross-selling, using Salesforce CRM data to inform decisions and optimise strategies.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, product development, and customer support teams to align retention, upselling, and cross-selling initiatives with business objectives, ensuring a cohesive customer journey.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner and manages departments expectations. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Capable also of engaging throughout the hierarchy within a customer's organsiation.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities. Gives and welcomes
feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit whilst supporting everyone's
efforts to succeed.
Problem solving - Identifies and resolves problems promptly, gathering and analysing information skilfully. Develops alternative solutions and escalates as appropriate.
Technical skills - Commits to being knowledgeable and up to date with relevant technologies. Strives continuously to build knowledge and skills within ICT, especially within the business' core areas. Shares expertise and knowledge with others.
Time Management - Prioritise and plan workload in accordance with the team
managers, ensuring high efficiency.
- A generous basic salary (based on experience and qualifications)
- Great funded training opportunities
- Collaborative and vibrant work environment
- Development opportunities as part of a fast growing, successful company
- Opportunities for flexible hours/ hybrid working
- Life Cover of 4x Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- 32 days holiday (24 days + Public Holidays) increasing with long service and the option of holiday buying
- Paid sick pay of 20 days a year
- Subsidised Bupa dental cover (after probation)
- Subsidised gym membership (after probation)
- Cycle to Work Scheme (after probation)
- Free Broadband Service (after probation)
- Charity day
- Employee Assistance Programme and Access to Smart Health
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Mortgagee Services
- Employee Will writing Services