Business Development Manager
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Basic + Car Allowance
Extra: £80,000 OTE (Top performer currently on £130,000 YTD)
Location: Telford (Remote/Field Based)
As a BDM, you have the opportunity to join a company with inspiring ambitions, to become Europe's Unified Communications Leader. With the success of their amazing people, and hopefully you, there's a good chance they can achieve that.
In this role you will have to challenge yourself, be daring and frequently learn new skills. For the motivated individuals, the sky is the limit. As a Business Development Manager, you will be supported and surrounded by smart, curious, motivated winners who are there to inspire, motivate and succeed. If you're looking to make big waves in the business world, this might just be the opportunity for you.
A business with a progressive forward-looking vision, strong growth mindset, signification year on year growth, expanding product portfolio & strong financial backing from one of the largest VC's in Europe, it's an exciting time to join!
What's in it for me?
- Be part of something special
- Expanding business with ambitious growth plans
- Attractive basic salary & industry leading uncapped commission scheme
- Pension & healthcare scheme as well as life cover
- Perkbox - access to over 250 discounts
- Strong social ethos & corporate social responsibility
- Accredited Investors in People organisation
- Fun working environment with a perfect mix of fun, recognition & hard work
You will be selling a range of products in our portfolio, including but not limited to:
- Contact Centre & Unified Communications Solutions (CCaaS & UCaaS)
You'll be sitting appointments and generating new business for every day. As an ambassador for the business, you'll have your own territory, and you'll manage it like your own business. We'll help you every step of the way, providing detailed training & all the sales tools you'll need. Backed by a highly successful lead generation team that you'll work closely with.
You will be managing your own data, pipeline, and sales opportunities. You'll also be liaising with prospective customers and identifying requirements for our services and turning generated appointments into converted sales.
Key Responsibilities as a BDM
- Deliver a monthly 'new business' volume and gross margin target
- Maintain responsibility for your personal workload, including daily upkeep of business development activity, enquiries, call-backs, opportunities & forecasted sales
- Meeting new business targets by scoping the customers' requirements, specifying the solutions they require, preparing the proposal and closing the deal
- Contact new business prospects to identify requirements and sales opportunities
- Keep up to date with our evolving product portfolio, trends in the UC marketplace and the changing nature of work and how our solutions maximise our customers business needs
Requirements as a Business Development Manager
- Experienced in B2B sales - selling of technology solutions/telecoms
- A positive approach, self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Highly professional and ethical with a good business acumen
- Flexibility & willingness to travel
- Someone who can evidence generating New Business and closing deals
- Ambitious and confident without being arrogant, whilst being driven to exceed targets