Business Development Manager (Telecom)
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Telecom)
Location: Witney (2-3 days per week in office)
Guaranteed commission: provided for first 3-6 months.
Car Allowance: £400 per month
New logo Self Gen: only 20%
Sales target: £28k GP per month
Are you looking for a company that is willing to provide you with guaranteed commission whilst you are setting up your pipeline for the first 3-6 months. Provide you with a commission package that enable you to earn £90k+. Provide you with pre-qualified leads from a successful telesales team and a access to a large customer base meaning you only need to spend 20% of your time on net new logo> If so the this could be the role for you.
We are working with a company that a part of a large national technology business looking for highly motivates sales staff, the overall purpose of this role is to develop existing clients and bring on new clients to grow revenue for the business.
Your role will be to identify opportunities for sales of products and services to build your own customer portfolio. Engage with SME businesses to develop relationships and increase revenue. Supporting potential larger businesses with their requirements, either closing business yourself or by booking appointments for our Senior Business Development Managers to ensure potential clients are converted via virtual or face-to-face meetings as appropriate.
- Follow up on pre-qualified meetings booked by the telesales sales team
- Calling and meeting with prospective clients and existing customers, to promote the services and products that we can offer
- Sell into the existing client base of 800+ active clients.
- Promoting and selling the Telecoms portfolio of products and services
- Finding leads for the broader portfolio of the business' products and services
- Building a pipeline of future opportunities for you and the Telecoms team
- Providing excellent customer service and representing the company brand positively
- Comfortable maintaining high call volumes
- Able to close business on a virtual meeting or over the phone and carry out online demonstrations of our products
- Professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Diary management skills
- Be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft
- Previous telecoms experience with Gamma/Mitel/8x8/IPEX is desirable