Job Title: Project Coordinator
Salary: £22-24k (depending on experience)
Bonus: Annual profit share
Hours: Monday to Friday (no evenings no weekends)
Start Date: ASAP
What we are looking for
We are searching for a highly organised & driven candidate who are looking to develop their career in project management. As a Project Coordinator your role will work within the delivery team to ensure that customers get the best service possible and ensure all projects are completed within the clients' expectations.
Our client provide specialist communications services and support for UK businesses, with the best combination of next generation technology software and hardware, in bespoke solutions for our customer's needs.
What is the Role?
As a Project Coordinator you will be a key part of our Delivery team ensuring projects are completed and all orders fulfilled in line with the client's expectations. This includes the underlying organisation, planning and implementation of new business deployments. You'll be working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders daily, to assist in delivering solutions in line with customers' requirements, focussing on consistent service excellence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to commence a career in Project Management with an ambitious, dynamic organisation at the cutting edge of technology.
- Assist in daily review of all projects/deadlines, supporting the Delivery Team.
- Management of small works; contract renewals, mobile, telephone line and broadband delivery, with ability to order and provision these products.
- Liaise and build relationships with our providers and customers to ensure access is available for site visit appointments and gage a thorough understanding of their escalation procedures.
- Create and track tickets with our Procurement, Delight and Technical teams to ensure equipment is procured, configured and shipped to site, on time and within budget.
- Maintain excellent communication within the Delivery team relating to the status of open works and requests and maintain exceptional data integrity across all platforms.
- Draft/Issue documents for the Delivery Team such as, Solution Designs, Project Acceptance, Delivery Certificates, Router/Resource Request Forms.
- Review and file all paperwork received from our sales team, cross checking with a list of pre-determined requirements before acceptance within Delivery.
- Regularly review the "Open Projects" reports and assist team in closing projects ready for invoicing / formal closure and handover process.
- Carry out regular month-end audits in line with predetermined criteria for the Project Team to ensure all chargeable items are with our relevant teams.
- Provide support to the Delivery Team on larger rollouts to assist in device preparation, administration, data capture, shipping and data entry.
- Assist the Delivery team in the continual development of plans and processes.
What will You Bring?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with appropriate attention to detail.
- Exceptional time keeping and scheduling abilities.
- Organised and adaptable, giving precedence to supporting the Delivery team in the project goals.
- Willingness to work flexibly in a fast moving, dynamic environment where change is often required immediately.
- Ability to manage smaller pieces of work to completion, either standalone or as part of larger projects, to support achievement of business objectives.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to deliver an efficient customer service.
- Motivated and ambitious individual looking to develop their professional career.
- Demonstrable interest in ICT and associated services and equipment.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in an administrative role within an office or business support environment
- Competent user of MS Office products, particularly Word and Excel