Sales Office Manager
Job Title: Sales Office Manager
Benefits: Enhanced annual leave, PMI, Life insurance + many more
Industry: Telecommunications & Cyber
Are you someone who is driven and thrives on improving quality and processes? A multi-tasker, with great attention to detail and a problem-solving pro-active mindset? Then this is the role for you….
We are recruiting for a Sales Office Manager to join our client who's head office is in Surrey. The person who comes into this role will have the responsibility for overseeing the sales support function, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness of existing processes plus reviewing and implementing new processes and procedures as required.
Success in the role requires a pro-active and collaborative approach with an eye for detail and experience with processes, systems, and data. The ultimate, aim is not only to support a busy sales department and inter-departmental working, but also develop operational structures to help drive sales growth and operational efficiency.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- General organisation of sales office and sales support function
- Overseeing and assisting with the sales order validation and processing function
- Proactively support and collaborate with the Sales Team for the mutual benefit of Britannic
- Providing ad-hoc cover for Sales Team as required.
- Assist Sales Team with collection and completion of internal information and tasks.
- Supporting Sales Manager to accurately report against team opportunities and pipeline
- Reviewing and optimising processes and procedures
- Helping to identify and implement new processes / process change as required in support of continual improvement
- Collating and presenting weekly /monthly performance reports as required
- Implementing new reporting, monitoring and manage as required
- Attending monthly / weekly team / inter-departmental meetings as required
- Proactively liaising with customers and suppliers as required
- Monitoring and reporting contract renewals and overseeing process
- Collating and monitoring billing validation / reconciliation reports
- Collating and validating handover documentation and storing within structured document repository and CRM
- Acting as an escalation point
- Overseeing the department workload coordinating activities effectively
- Assign training programmes making sure the department is constantly upskilled
- Conducting one 2 ones with team members as required
- Quality and ISO Auditor - Training will be provided
- Manage and Motivate Sales Support Staff - Annual appraisal and development program
- Always maintain a high level of customer service and business integrity.
- Be an ambassador for the company at all times and promote the business in the best way possible.
- Observe and abide by the company's security policies.
- Complete all processes and procedures relevant to your role.
- Constant awareness of not only the products offered by the company but differing products and technologies within the industry.
- Continual self progression and drive to get better.
- Strong sales administration skills / experience (5+ years)
- Team leader / supervisory / management experience (2+ years)
- Experience working within a sales team / environment.
- Customer facing experience.
- Experience of working in business that suppliers to businesses (B2B)
- ISO experience
- Process management / improvement
- Sales order processing experience
- Candidates who have predominantly worked in smaller companies with a variety of tasks would be more suited (Not essential)
- Candidates who understand the benefit for processes and the need to work collaborated to achieve the best results