Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: £40-£75K with £100k/£180k OTE + additional bonuses
Location: North Somerset
Holiday: Generous holiday allowance + BH
Benefits: EAP Programme, Pension, Hybrid working, Employee Loyalty Scheme, Relocation Package
Our client is an independent and trusted provider of Unified Communications and Collaboration technology, including Video, Voice, Connectivity, Network Security & Business Mobiles. Through their extensive network of trusted partners, they supercharge business communications technology by selecting a single, or combination of unified communications technologies that meet our customers' requirements.
The current Sales team, who collectively have decades of industry experience, have the support of our own telesales department along with a dedicated sales support, marketing, and admin team. Working with over 30 market-leading business communications vendors including 3CX, Mitel, Microsoft, Zoom, we are looking to expand due to the continued growth and success of the business.
They are looking for a (Senior) Solutions Consultant whose primary role is to identify potential sales leads, pitch business products & services, and manage customer relationships for our target market of Corporate/Enterprise. You will support the Head of Business Development in delivering the strategic aims and services described in the company's Strategic Plan.
Key Objectives, but not limited to
- Assist with the development of the business sales and marketing strategies.
- Bid for and win contracts that provide a platform for our ambitions in delivering integrated communications.
- Develop promotional strategy and activities.
- Develop new products that meet the needs of commissioning bodies and our partner agencies. Lead innovation within the organisation around new offerings that meet the stated (and unstated) needs of commissioners.
- Generate leads and meet with customers to foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
You will have excellent and demonstrable knowledge of Unified Communications (Voice, Video, Cloud), Data Services, Network Security, Mobiles & associated technologies.
- Demonstratable experience in the Unified Communications sector.
- Proven track record of delivering targets.
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects.
- Strong Numeracy & Literacy skills.
- Experience in Business Development/Sales.
- Analytical with the ability to conduct research and evaluation.
- Budget management & income generation.
- Able to conduct commercial negotiations.