B2B Telesales Executive
Salary: £20,000 basic package + uncapped commission (OTE £55k)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:45am - 5:30pm (No weekends or bank holidays!)
If you are currently in a sales position and not in a booming market this is a great opportunity for you. Since the pandemic started a little over a year ago, many industries have struggled. However, communications is one of those industries that has bucked that trend. This is due to the increased demand for flexible communications options within the workplace. In addition, due to increased government spend this industry will see growth for decades to come. Providing a stable industry for the future.
We are looking for competitive sales staff that are motivated to work for a leading brand in one of the fastest growing markets in the UK. You will be rewarded not only with best-in-class training, career development & fantastic earning potential from day 1.
Our client provides one of the most lucrative commission packages available. With a highly achievable on target earnings of £55,000. Top performers not only exceeding this, but also progressing into more senior roles usually within a 12 month period.
Additional benefits include:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time'
- Lucrative & Achievable OTE (Most exceeding targets!)
- Fantastic culture full of motivated, like minded individuals
The Role - B2B Telesales Executive
The Telesales Executives are driven to deliver exceptional service whilst also creating solutions for our customers that match their requirements and business needs. You will be trained on our client's portfolio of products and services. Giving you the ability to inspire confidence in their brand.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment.
Main responsibilities as a B2B Telesales Executive:
- Outbound calling to generate new business
- Creating and identifying opportunities for new and existing customers
- Building and managing successful customer relationships
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting recommendations appropriately to make a sale
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with customers and managers
- Delivery of KPI and targets, exceeding expectations where appropriate
- Understanding and compliant with DPA and GDPR
B2B Telesales Executive Requirements:
- Confident in their sales ability
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong systems skills (ability to use Microsoft packages is a must)
- Commitment to further professional and personal development
- Teamplayer that will contribute to the overall success of both the Sales team and organisational objectives
- Demonstrates integrity and remains calm in challenging situations