Job Title: 1st Line Support/Customer service
Start Date: ASAP
Would you like to work for a dynamic and fast paced business with a reputation for excellent customer service and unrivalled career development?
Each customer is at the heart of the business where we strive to design, deliver and support the best possible solution to underpin their business and daily operations.
All of this is supported by industry leading technical specialists, where our services combine the multiple disciplines below with a comprehensive service and high touch account management.
- Hosted IP Telephony
- Data Connectivity
- Business Mobile
- Network Security
- Private Cloud
You will be joining the Service Assurance Team who are responsible for triaging, supporting and resolving customer facing issues whilst delivering exceptional customer service to all clients.
The main objectives of the role are outlined below:
- Act as the primary contact for customers
- To ensure we are regularly communicating with clients while exceeding their expectations.
- Understanding and resolving faults.
- Triage, manage and aim to resolve incoming data faults whilst escalating to the Data Services team when required.
- Maintaining a process driven work environment.
- Collating and communicating fault information to ensure quick resolution.
- Enabling continuation of service via utilisation of value-add products.
- Co-ordination of internal and external resource.
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Good networking understanding (essential)
- Comprehensive industry knowledge
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail with a positive attitude
- IT Literate with competency in standard office applications
- Proven problem solving attitude and decision making skills
- Ability to coach others
- Ideal candidate will have a service desk background based around Data Services along with a high interest in Technology and Innovation.