Job Title: Account Development Manager
Salary: £30-£40k Basic (depending on experience within Cyber Security)
On Target Earnings: £70k Year 1, £90k year 2
Are you someone who thrives within a sales focused environment and currently looking to further your career? If so, we have a great opportunity for you. With a base salary of up to £40k and uncapped earnings we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to grow contact the existing client base by providing additional cyber security solutions to in excess of 500 existing accounts.
We are working with an established specialist IT Security company offering a unique opportunity given that they are a leading vendor in the security awareness market, delivering their own services under the Cyber Security Awareness Brand while also being a traditional cyber security reseller.
With more than 800 current customer accounts, operating in the UK to the B2B market across all business sizes and sectors.
Due to our strong competitive high value offerings and excellent customer service, this is a strong growth area with high monthly net new customer yield.
We require an experienced Sales Account Manager to upsell and cross-sell into a large volume of accounts.
Key Areas of the Role:
· Account manage existing customers with regular contact to uncover and then work, new opportunities. You will have access to about 500 existing customers.
· Talk with every new customer within 1 week of them signing up - uncover the customers' requirements and make the customer aware of the other solutions and areas we can help with.
· Close new business within existing customers
· Confidently talk about many areas of IT security (solutions and pro services) to identify opportunities from discussions about the customers current set up.
· Be adaptable to work and close leads within existing customers that are uncovered from the following sources; customers contacting us with a requirement, leads from marketing campaigns, leads from internal lead generation and leads you uncover.
· Assisting with "critical" renewals - at risk renewals.
· The role is volume based with more focus on closing as much business, fast, within any of the existing customers, rather than in-depth account management with a smaller number of accounts.
To be considered for this role you must have previous IT reseller/IT Security Sales experience and must also have IT security solution knowledge covering the minimum of: Email Security, Web Security, Two Factor Authentication, Endpoint protection and professional services. (e.g. CyberEssentials, PEN Testing, GAP analysis's etc)
Experience at Vendor level is desirable.
Full training on our own (vendor) services will be provided, meaning experience with security awareness training services is desirable.
- Able to deal with fast paced high volume account management.
- High work rate
- Delivers excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Willingness to learn and follow instruction
- Prepared follow existing processes and procedures that are proven to work.
- Not afraid of making phone calls
- Prompt and organised with CRM attention to detail being key
- Desire to work in Sales and make money from Sales.
Hours: Monday to Friday 09.00 am to 5.30pm (1 hour for Lunch) at the Basingstoke office.
Commission: Uncapped commission on New Business (10% to 20%) and 5% commission on all your own renewals. KPI incentives enable higher commission payments:
Targets are New Business GP based - Salespeople are fully supported by the Sales Director. If you are driven to work hard and be successful then everything is in place for you to do so.
Salary: £30K to £40K per annum depending on experience
OTE new business commission: £28K to £40K (though uncapped)
OTE Year 1 Total £70K
OTE Year 2 Total £90K