B2B Telesales Executive
Salary: £20,000 basic package + uncapped commission (OTE £55k)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:45am - 5:30pm (No weekends or bank holidays!)
If you are currently in a sales position and not in a booming market this is a great opportunity for you. Since the pandemic started a little over a year ago now many industries have struggled however communications is one of those industries that has bucked that trend. This is due to the increased demand for flexible communications options within the workplace.
We are working with a communications company that are looking for competitive sales staff that are motivated to work for a leading brand in one of the fastest growing markets in the UK.
Good candidates will need to be highly competitive and thrive in a busy sales environment as this will be an office-based role. You will be rewarded not only with best-in-class training and career development but also fantastic earning potential from day 1.
Our client provides one of the most lucrative commission packages available with a highly achievable on target earnings of £55,000 and a base salary of £20,000 with top performers not only exceeding this but also progressing into more senior roles usually within a 12 month period.
Additional package benefits include:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time'
- Multiple brand discounts including Samsung, Apple & Fitbit.
- + many more
The Role - B2B Telesales Executive
The Sales Executives are driven to deliver exceptional service whilst also creating solutions for our customers that match their requirements and business needs. You will be trained in order that you are knowledgeable in our client's portfolio of products and services and in turn have the ability to inspire confidence in their brand.
With uncapped earning potential, Sales Executives work in a supportive and structured team environment to ensure targets are achieved on a monthly basis.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment.
Main responsibilities as a B2B Telesales Executive:
- Outbound calling new prospect data
- Creating and identifying opportunities for new and existing customers
- Building and managing successful customer relationships
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting recommendations appropriately to make a sale
- Providing a personalised and unique service to each customer, offering advice where appropriate
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with customers and managers
- Delivery of KPI and targets to include volume and profit
- Cleansing of data on the company's database
- Carrying out effective account management of existing business and scope out opportunities for further business
- Working in a target driven, fast paced environment
- Complying with Ofcom standards by following a scripted sales pitch and proven sales process
- Understanding and be compliant on DPA and GDPR
- Patience and attention to customer satisfaction
- Pro-active process management, ensuring that customers never have to chase for a response to their query
A successful B2B Telesales Executive will possess the following key skills:
- Strong sales ability
- Adaptability and initiative
- Must be aware of market trends that will have an impact to our client and our offerings to customers
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- A pro-active approach
- Strong systems skills (ability to use Microsoft packages is a must)
- Commitment to further professional and personal development
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of both the Sales team and organisational objectives
- Personable and confident
- Demonstrates integrity and remains calm in challenging situations