Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
Commission: £50,000- £70,000 (Uncapped)
Location: Manchester (Hybrid)
We are looking for a tenacious, get up and get-em Business Development Manager to join our team
This is an opportunity to work with the most exciting full ?bre alt-net, one that's disrupting Britain's outdated telecoms industry and fundamentally thinks differently. We're shaking up the sleeping industry with a fresh & disruptive approach to customer relationships, transparent pricing and truly impactful connectivity.
The Role's Activities
In this business to business sales role, below are some of the activities you will take part in to gain new customers and support our existing ones.
- This is a 360 sales role so you will be responsible for the whole sales process from initial engagement to customer onboarding and supporting the clients by controlling the sales process throughout.
- This role is consultative and customer centric, with the customer's needs at the heart of everything you do. You will not hard sell or push products onto prospective clients.
- Through our training programme, you will learn and develop yourself into a customer ?rst consultant continuously learning and develop yourself to the highest level.
- Following our structured outbound campaigns, you will strategically on board new customers.
- You will engage with prospective advocates in key industries to gain warm introductions to companies who require our services.
- Working with our connected buildings team you will be the commercial point of contact for tenants and preconnected buildings alike, listening to their needs and proposing bespoke solutions.
- Through our relationship management team you will support them with providing existing customers with consultancy and commercials for bespoke solutions.
- With support of your manager, you will identify and attend relevant events where you will meet with prospective clients and advocates and onboard them.
- You will pick up and engage inbound sales enquiries where you will be expected to engage support and recommend the right product for the client, supporting them in making the right decision for their business.
- You may need to travel and entertain existing or prospective clients to forge strong, meaningful business relationships.
What will you get from us?
This sales role is like no other. We truly set you up to succeed.
- A role that is molded around your skill sets. As we have so many routes to market, we have the ability to review your strengths and play to them to support your success.
- A proven methodology that we will teach you and help you replicate to carry on our success.
- A unique set of products that allow us to provide an end to end service to our clients.
- A culture of 'customer ?rst' where all teams support each other in delivering the exact services our customers need; when our customers need them.
- Dedicated Connection Concierges who work with our pre-lit buildings to provide unparalleled customer service and get us engaged with all tenants to discuss our services.
- Along with your self generated opportunities you will bene?t from an ever growing list of lead sources and business generation avenues; currently at 30+
- A thirst for knowledge with the ability to pick up and learn technical ideas and jargon quickly with an ability to self -educate.
- Previous sales experience or the attributes associated with a customer centric sales-person.
- An active interest in technology, preferably internet, cloud or emerging technologies.
- An in?uencer amongst friends and family
- Ability to plan and organise your work effectively to meet changing environments and needs, You usually take a holistic view at things and plan strategically
- To be able to communicate at all levels, with excellent written and oral skills
- To be self-motivated and to be able to motivate others, to be reliable and to be able to act with responsibility
- IT skills required with speci?c reference to the Microsoft or Google suite of packages
- You're always looking for ways to improve.
- Occasional travel may be required for this role so a full driving licence is needed.