Business Development Executive
Job Title: Business Development Executive
On Target Earnings: £35,000 - Uncapped
Start Date: ASAP
Experience Required: B2B Telesales
We are recruiting for a fast growing start up based in Cardiff who are a Gold level Microsoft Partner and due to increased demand are looking to grow their new business sales team. Where they offer remote working on Mondays and Fridays and office-based Tuesday to Thursday.
With short sales cycles, commission per appointment, uncapped commission & the opportunity to progress into a 360 sales role this is a great opportunity for an experienced new business, Business Development Executive.
Your purpose will be to proactively approach new business and initially create appointments for the Business Development Manager. Once you are confident in the product the role will evolve into a full 360 sales cycle where you will have the opportunity of earning further commission from the sale. You will be supported by 2 Sales Administrators, they will provide you will accurate and qualified data meaning you spend less time identifying prospects and more time speaking to them.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a new business, Business Development Executive you will look to identify companies that have a need for Microsoft system integrations both in the public and private sector. Often this will be power BI however as a Gold Level Microsoft Partner you have access to the full Microsoft Suite.
- Hit key targets of outbound call volumes, working to qualify leads that are within the CRM tool.
- Hit key appointment targets in line with business development plan
- Spot potential opportunities, identifying key stakeholders and working through conversations and communications via email and outbound calls to build relationships with your leads.
- Updating the CRM tool continually to keep the wider team informed of progress, furthermore, driving the daily performance reports as a result.
- You will be supported by a data cleanser who will validate contacts within the CRM tool to ensure you always have fresh leads to chase
- 2 - 3 years of sales experience
- Experience of B2B selling
- Experience of appointment generation through outbound cold calling
- Experience of managing leads to generate new business appointments
- Happy to work outside of comfort zone.
- A high level of ambition
- An ability to work well within the team to drive new business.
- Great communication skills
- Experience of selling Saas, Ppaas, or Iaas
- Experience in an IT related business
- Knowledge of the M365 platform and associated applications.