Business Development Manager
Job Title: BDM
Base Salary: £35,000
We are recruiting for a tech company in Cardiff who are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their growing team. This is a new business focused role which will require you to both self-generate new opportunities as well as sell throughout the entire process.
Although previous experience working within IT Sales is a bonus it is not essential as full product training will be provided, as they are a company that invest in their employees.
If you have a strong background in new business sales and are interested in moving into a new industry this could be a great opportunity for you to join a Microsoft Gold Partner.
In the role your responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Undertake market led research to determine problems and Project Management Requirements within their designated industry sector(s).
- Prospect suitable contacts within their designated industry sector(s). An applicant must be comfortable operating a self-generation approach towards leads. This should include (although not limited to) utilising such tools as LinkedIn, Business Pages & Industry Magazines, Networking Opportunities and Trade Shows.
- Management and general administration of the self-generated Sales Pipeline - with the expectation of booking a minimum of 10 appointments per month (KPI to commence after a 10 week induction/contact building period).
- Development and Closure of opportunities - with the expectation of 2 Sales per month (KPI to commence after a 12 week period).
Salary & Terms
- This job is being offered £35,000 basic salary with a potential OTE of £100,000.
- A standard mileage allowance will be paid for travel.
- The company does operate a salary sacrifice/company car policy should the successful candidate wish to opt in.
- There is an expectation for the Business Development Manager to be Office Based for 2 days per week - (this may be increased/decreased dependent upon performance).
Please don't hesitate to get in touch directly on 03300 43 43 76 for further details.