Business Development Manager (Junior/Mid-Level/Senior)
Location: Purfleet - Office Based/Field Based.
Salary: £24,000 - £35,000 Basic + OTE + Car Allowance
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Telecommunications/Unified Communications
Are you looking to further your career in sales? Do you want to work in a company that is going to help you and push you to become the best you can be? Do you want to earn some great money by doing your job??? I think you should have a read of this role we currently have on offer!
A company over 30 years old that still supplies their first employees and still supplies their first customers…. They must be doing something right! They are people focused, solutions driven and customer centred and with offices all across the UK, this company is one of the largest office technology providers in the UK. They work with some of the largest equipment manufacturers such as Mitel, Panasonic and Toshiba and our now looking for their next star Salesperson, could this be you?
Your role within this company will be based on generating new business sales opportunities for the main office technologies on offer (Print, Post & Telecoms). As well as this new business side of the role there will be a responsibility to develop and manage a small base of existing accounts.
- Prospecting or cold calling to identify potential opportunities
- Appointment making from your own activity
- Telesales from new data
- Attending sales appointments
- Managing and developing existing accounts
- Diary management
- Time & territory management
- Understanding & implementing a sales plan
- Understanding key performance Indicators
- Having the correct daily work ethic
- Managing your own prospect pipe line
- The successful candidate will be driven, confident, proactive and a good relationship builder.
- Strong communication skills, with face-to-face sales environment experience desirable
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated with drive to succeed
- B2B sales experience
- Although not essential experience in Photocopier/Telecoms/Office Equipment sales is desirable (Needed for the higher banding of the salary bracket)
- A full driving licence is essential
- Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results