Business Development Manager - Telecoms
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Telecoms
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 Basic
Commission: £75,000+ Expected Earnings, Uncapped, + Car Allowance
Commission Structure: 20% of GP (uncapped)
Target: £7,000 GP per month
Location: Bristol (1 day per week)
This is an exciting new role for a driven, new business hunter to join a Telecommunications company. Operating from our head office in Bristol, we continue to further expand our core service offering by adding services such as Fixed Line & Broadband, Hosted Telephony Solutions, partnering with Gamma and 8x8 for hosted telephony as well as partnerships with the major mobile providers.
Our client is a business with a progressive forward-looking vision, strong growth mindset, signification year on year growth, expanding product portfolio. You've got a chance to join a company with big growth on the horizon, would you like to be a part of it?
What will be expected of you as a Business Development Manager:
- Be a new business hunter who has a proven track record of being able to create new opportunities.
- Must have sales experience within the telecoms industry and understand mobile/unified comms too.
- Be driven and self-motivated.
- Have experience of and a proven track record in achieving/exceeding targets.
- Be very good at networking with decision makers on social media; primarily LinkedIn.
- Be great at asking open, discovery questions to gain relevant information to create opportunities.
- Be happy to self-generate leads with some support from the internal Lead Generator.
- Be IT literate and happy using a CRM system.
Location: The successful candidate will cover a territory near to their base; although primarily in the South West around Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Cheltenham. They will have an office presence as and when required i.e. for sales meetings, training etc.
Company Benefits: mobile phone, laptop/table, car allowance (to be discussed with the successful candidate), free onsite parking, working for a company that truly values its employees and appreciates that family comes first, it's the sort of company where the MD will sit and have a coffee with you, free onsite facilities, 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays which increases with tenure, company pension contributions after 3 months
With a highly rewarding commission structure (20% of GP Yor focus will be on new business, primarily self-generating opportunities with additional help from inbound leads. As an ambassador for the business, you'll have your own territory, and you'll manage it like your own business. We'll help you every step of the way, providing detailed training & all the sales tools you'll need. Backed by a highly successful lead generation team that you'll work closely with.
You will be managing your own data, pipeline, and sales opportunities. You'll also be liaising with prospective customers and identifying requirements for our services and turning generated appointments into converted sales.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, don't hesitate to get in touch today.