Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Field Sales - BDM
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Basic
Commission: £75,000+ Expected Earnings, Uncapped
Operating from our head office in Bristol, we continue to further expand our core service offering by adding services such as MDM, Fixed Line & Broadband, Hosted Telephony Solutions, Design & Build of Bespoke Data Capture Solutions, Remote Location Services, as well as playing a key role in building M2M/IoT/LORA offerings across the UK and Europe.
A business with a progressive forward-looking vision, strong growth mindset, signification year on year growth, expanding product portfolio. You've got a chance to join a company with big growth on the horizon, would you like to be a part of it?
You'll be sitting appointments and generating new business for every day. As an ambassador for the business, you'll have your own territory, and you'll manage it like your own business. We'll help you every step of the way, providing detailed training & all the sales tools you'll need. Backed by a highly successful lead generation team that you'll work closely with.
You will be managing your own data, pipeline, and sales opportunities. You'll also be liaising with prospective customers and identifying requirements for our services and turning generated appointments into converted sales.
Key Responsibilities as a BDM
- Deliver a monthly 'new business' volume and gross margin target
- Maintain responsibility for your personal workload, including daily upkeep of business development activity, enquiries, call-backs, opportunities & forecasted sales
- Meeting new business targets by scoping the customers' requirements, specifying the solutions they require, preparing the proposal and closing the deal
- Contact new business prospects to identify requirements and sales opportunities
- Keep up to date with our evolving product portfolio, trends in the UC marketplace and the changing nature of work and how our solutions maximise our customers business needs
Requirements as a Business Development Manager
- Experienced in B2B sales - selling of technology solutions/telecoms
- A positive approach, self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Highly professional and ethical with a good business acumen
- Flexibility & willingness to travel
- Someone who can evidence generating New Business and closing deals
- Ambitious and confident without being arrogant, whilst being driven to exceed targets