Business Development Manager - Channel Sales
Salary: £30,000 Basic
OTE: £70,000+ Uncapped
Job Title: Business Development Manager
This opportunity is perfect for someone with direct or indirect channel sales within telecoms. Do you have a track record of developing B2B relationships, a hunger to succeed & meet targets? Then this could be the role for you.
This is an opportunity to join a Communications and IT vendor, providing a world class service to all the resellers they're partnered with. This is also an employee-owned company, this comes with an extremely attractive yearly bonus package, that will likely beat any yearly bonus you've had in the past.
Responsibilities of a Business Development Manager:
- Sourcing and training new Telecom partners & their salespeople, on all necessary products.
- Following up on generated leads to increase the base of resellers.
- Assisting resellers in closing end user agreements.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure best practises are maintained.
- Work with other internal staff to create a pipeline of business.
- Provide accurate and timely reports as required of the contact activity undertaken.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity & conversation rates.
- Provide intelligence on competitors, suppliers, and potential clients to help improve sales conversion rates.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven sales record in Telecoms, selling into the Channel
- Excellent telephone skills & business acumen
- Ability and desire to cold call new partners
- Negotiating skills & confidence to close deals
- Excellent customer service delivery, with a customer first approach