Basic Salary: £35,000-£45,000
On Target Earnings: £70,000+ Uncapped
Location: Cardiff or Part-Remote
Title: Account Executive/Business Development Manager
Cyber security is becoming of ever increasing importance day by day. With this in mind, you will be set to join a company offering revolutionary Cyber security software products, that are proven to massively reduce cyber risks for large corporations in the public and private sector.
- A Competitive Salary & Commission Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Industry leading training
- Potential employee share options
- Flexible hybrid work
Within this role you will have many duties, some of which include but are not limited to -
- To assist in Sales Strategy (Setting KPI's & Improving Product Positioning)
- To generate New Business (Converting warm leads and generating new business)
- Reporting feedback to Product Management (Reporting any potential improvements)
- Sales Revenue Forecasting
To qualify for this role, you must be experienced in B2B (Business to Business) Solution Sales. Previous experience within recurring revenue software sales would be a positive. Bonus points if it's within the Cyber space.
You will need to have worked on large deals and understand the full sales process, ideally previous experience of working on six figure deals.
You will not need deep extensive Cyber knowledge. However, a basic understanding and willingness to learn is a must. If you can speak multiple languages, then this will be beneficial for targeting international markets
Interested? Apply on LinkedIn or send your CV directly