ICT & Telecoms Business Development Manager
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
Salary: Up to 45k (75K OTE)
Additional: £400/month car allowance
The ICT Business Development Manager is a core sales team member within the company. The role holder is accountable for designing and selling a broad range of ICT solutions primarily to SME business customers.
The role holder will be responsible for providing sound technical advice to customers and internal team members creating competitive, highly functional solutions for our customers. The role will involve working closely with our key suppliers, customers and delivery teams. A sound knowledge of SME ICT solutions and proven sales experience is required.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Working with key suppliers to understand and access market leading solution components
- ICT solution design and developing proposal / bid documents
- Creating detailed end to end solutions including key hardware, software and services elements
- Working closely with colleagues including technical delivery teams to develop compelling, competitive customer proposals
- Understanding complex customer ICT technology environments including telephony, storage, networking and compute environments together with a range of professional services
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of key ICT solution market trends, competitor activity and key supplier proposition developments.
- Contribute to development and sales of professional services options.
The experience and skills that we are looking for include:
- Minimum educational achievement of a relevant business / information technology degree or relevant experience
- 2 years business development experience working directly with medium / large customers
- 2 years of experience selling ICT solutions in business environments
- knowledge and technical experience in designing and selling ICT solutions.
- Skilled in designing comprehensive business ICT solutions including: Telephony, hardware infrastructure, endpoints, networking, Microsoft 365 / Teams environments and security.
- Experienced in pre-sales solution design with a detailed understanding of delivery requirements
- Brand new office in the heart of Belfast City
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of service)
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression
- Employee referral programme
- Service Awards
- And more!
96% of our employees feel that their achievements are regularly celebrated in their team.
Friendly Team Environment
94% of our employees have a good relationship with team members.
93% of our employees feel inspired by their director.