Account Manager IT
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Commission: £80,000 OTE Uncapped
Car Allowance: £400 per month
Job Title: IT Account Manager
Location: Hybrid/Remote - Head office North West
Our client is a multi-million-pound leading unified communications provider. They set thier ambitions high, and so should you. They know that the only way they can achieve thei goals is through an active, engaged workforce. That's why they make sure they treat our staff right.
As an IT Account Manager, you are required to directly manage a portion of the
Company's customer base and ensure regular communication is maintained between yourself and these customers.
You will be expected to grow your customer base through cross selling a multitude
of products and services, increase the fixed recurring revenue and minimise churn on your accounts wherever possible.
Your role is primarily home based - you will be required to meet with clients face to face where possible.
- Use your knowledge to achieve your sales target and associated KPI's as a minimum
- To proactively communicate with new and existing customers in regards to their current
service, new products and how Elite could improve their service going forward.
- Proactively engage and manage the customer base with a focus on really helping their
- Previous experience selling cloud IT products on a B2B basis.
- Full UK Driving licence.
- Demonstratable experience and a proven track record of successful account management and account development, working towards KPI's and achieving
- High level of energy and commitment to drive results and contribute positively to the culture of the business.
- An interest within the technology sector
- Previous experience selling enterprise and SME complex solutions, including products from HP, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, Watchguard, Eset, Lenovo, VMware and Veea
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, familiarity with aBILLity and Eclipse billing platforms
- Previous knowledge or experience within Telecoms
What you'll gain:
- Personal & Professional growth opportunities within the role
- 121 support from your line manager to support you with your career development
- A fantastic team environment
- Benefits package - including an extra days holiday on your birthday!