Junior Business Development Manager
Salary - £25K
Location - Stockport, Manchester
OTE - £50K Uncapped
Title - Business Development Manager
With this role you could join a multi-award-winning company, providing independent communications advice and solutions to businesses throughout the UK.
Some of their products include - traditional and hosted telephone systems, calls and lines, maintenance contracts, call answering and various IT services.
Creating bespoke tailor-made solutions that meet their clients' requirements is the main aim, ensuring the highest level of service and great value for money.
- Consistently deliver against business targets including GP, Connection Revenue, new customers, and meetings attended.
- Perform proactive prospecting to self-generate leads through telemarketing, email, social and networking channels.
- Manage the full sales process from lead to close.
- Securing and managing medium to large opportunities, whilst maintaining a run rate of smaller new customers.
- Work closely with our operations and delivery teams when new solutions are being implemented to ensure a good customer experience.
- Full use of our CRM, regularly updating information when required.
- Must have proven success in a previous New Business sales role, within Telecoms, IT or Cyber
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills across all business levels
- IT literate - an added interest in how technology can help businesses would also be beneficial
- Driving License - ability to work from Swindon office once a week and visit customers