Junior Data Cabling Engineer
Reports to: Installation Manager
Benefits: Company car, laptop & mobile
Our client is a rapidly growing, multi-award winning and leading business-to-business communications provider of products and services with over 50 years' experience in the telecoms and data industry. Customers are at the heart of our business and success is a direct result of their commitment to deliver the best solutions and industry leading customer service.
The employer has an outstanding track record for the reliability and stability of the services they provide and a reputation for fast, yet smooth and precise, implementation services. Due to continued growth, they are looking to expand the Data Cabling team.
You will join a field based, dedicated and multi-skilled team providing a high level of technical expertise and customer service to new and existing customers.
The role offers a competitive salary based on experience along with benefits package which includes a company vehicle where there are genuine long term career opportunities.
- Are you in a job with no real progression?
- Do you want to learn a new trade?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you possess a strong work ethic?
- Do you want to join a company where you are valued and appreciated?
If the answer to the above is yes, we want to talk to you about the chance to start a new career installing Structured Cabling, Fibre Optics, CCTV as well as other products.
We do not require any experience, only the right candidate that wants a new direction and full training for a new career. The role is varied and dynamic where one day you may be terminating fibre optics and the next, you'll be operating a sizer lift installing CCTV cameras.
The successful candidate will have the following
- Ability to work both individually and within a team environment
- Enthusiastic 'can do' attitude
- Natural initiative and pro-active approach
- Willing to work overtime which including unsocial hours and overnight stays
- Full UK driving license and willing to cover circa 35k miles per year