Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Hybrid - Cardiff Office/Home
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
As a sales Administrator, you will act as first point of contact for our Sales team.
You'll work independently and in partnership with the wider Sales Support team to deliver exceptional customer service and departmental goals.
As our Sales Administrator you will support the Account Executive team by providing administrative support to secure new business, cross sales and resigns.
One of the main focuses would be on increasing the productivity of the team and the customer satisfaction by providing excellent administrative support. Your responsibilities will include supporting sales, coordinating with other departments, handling administrative duties, reporting, training and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
What is expected of you
- Creating quotes and sending to customers
- Acting as a first point of contact for customers, and direct to other areas of the sales team
- Buying and procurement - request and receive quotes
- Supporting the Account Executives with account and content creation
- Deal Registrations
- Warranty renewals
- Licensing renewals
- Developing accounts and building/maintaining effective relationship with stakeholders
- Generating new business and KPI's
- Producing monthly dashboards and reports for customers
- Working alongside the Sales Team to resolve issues
- Building knowledge of customers accounts
- Building up a good understanding of the company's product portfolio
- Attending ad-hoc internal and customer meetings
- Previous experience in a coordination, project planning and/or resource scheduling role within a dynamic commercial environment
- Experience of managing stakeholder expectations (internal/external); people focused but strive for results
- Proven track record of working with company suppliers and various stakeholders- strong supplier and stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written skills with the ability to produce clear and articulate documentation
- The ability to build strong relationships with customers and team members
- Enthusiastic and dependable
- IT Industry knowledge - awareness of trends, products and services.