Sales Manager (Direct Sales)
Salary: £37,500 - £45,000 (Dependant on Experience)
Head Office: Leeds
Working Hours: 9am-5:30pm (2-3 days in the office a week)
We are working with a multi-award-winning Telecommunications and IT solutions provider in the UK. They provide a wide range of solutions from a wide range of businesses in the UK. The aim of the company is to be THE leading provider of Unified Communications and IT Solutions to UK SME's!
Is this journey one you could see yourself on???? Get in touch!
Alongside this the company culture is one that would be desired by any employee.
They expect their employees to:
* Adopt a hybrid environment, allowing you to maximise your work life balance.
* Minimise their impact on the environment
* Share their knowledge, skills, and ideas
* Be honest, reliable, and friendly
* Be the BEST they can be
* Be fully committed to achieving the company vision
* Have fun and celebrate individual and company successes
* Display flexibility and embrace change
Because of this company culture it has been named in the Top 100 best small companies to work for in the Sunday Times, for the past two years, both 2020 and 2021.
They are looking for a Sales Manager (Direct Sales) who has a great understanding of Unified Communications and IT solutions to come into the company and both manage a team alongside hit their own sales targets in a 50/50 split. They are looking for someone who is looking to grow into a role and want to become a part of the management process. You will be a part of the hiring/scaling process in which they are looking to almost quadruple the New Business Field Sales staff.
Some of your responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
* Day to Day management of Direct, New Business Field based BDM's.
* To work in Tandem with the Team Manager of the Sales Academy (Lead Gen Team) to ensure that quality meeting is held and feedback is being reported.
* Pipeline Management of the team
* Team Sales Delivery
* Coaching and Mentoring the team - with site visits with the team.
* Hiring/Scaling the team through 2023/2024.
* As a candidate you will need to:
* Have a great understanding of a extensive line of products - including Unified Communications and IT solutions (especially Hosted Gamma and/or Ericsson LG)
* Be able to hit sales targets and have a proven record of doing so on or ahead of time
* Have previous experience in managing a team
* Be driven and want to grow in a role
* Be a team player
* Is tenacious, tactful and approachable
* Experience in using CRM's
* Demonstrates integrity in challenging situations.