Telecoms - New Business Sales
Salary: £28,500 basic + Commission
Location: Milton Keynes (2 days per week)
We are working with a Telecoms company that are enabling clients who don't have access to full fibre another route to provide a full unified communications package through alternative routes. Although there is a focus on full fibre roll out across the UK there are large areas without access to reliable data solutions.
This company has a been providing telecoms support for the past 15 years throughout the UK to some of the largest clients including some great household name brands. Along with winning several industry awards this is a company that is continually investing in new technology both through channel partners and proprietary technology to keep them at the forefront of the latest technology on the market.
Where you come in
They are looking for a proactive new business salesperson to build a pipeline of new business opportunities, this will be through your own cold calling efforts as well being provided with qualified leads through different sources including LinkedIn paid marketing & external lead generation services.
Your role is to identify companies who could benefit from the portfolio of unified comms products available to you. Where possible you will also visit these clients on a face-to-face basis, so this is a great opportunity for a desk-based salesperson to move into more of a field sales role.
- Previous sales experience in Unified Communications or Networking & IT sector
- A proven track record of delivering to targets
- Excellent communication skills, clear written style, concise report writing and a methodical approach to work.
- Experience in a new business, B2B sales role
- Experience of conducting research and evaluation.
- The ability to conduct commercial negotiations in a professional manner
For more information, please contact Jonathan directly on 03300 43 43 76 or