Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reports to: New Business Sales Manager
Location: Solihull - M40 Corridor
- Meet and exceed your personal sales target.
- Introduce new customers to the company, along with giving them the best service.
- Lead generation calls to create new opportunities
- Meeting with prospective customers
- Managing your sales pipeline
- Preparing and delivering quotations for the company
- Liaising with the customer, acting as the point of contact from sale to implementation
- Coordinating with internal teams to ensure a smooth project roll out
- Updating the internal CRM throughout
- Working closely with the Account Manager, during the hand-over stage (month 3)
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience selling telephony solutions in a self-generating business development role.
- £35,000 - £42,000 basic salary
- Car or Car Allowance
- 21 days holiday increasing to 26 days
- Healthcare cashplan scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee discount scheme
- Private medical care
- Life Assurance
- They care about their customers, employees, and their local communities
- The empower their people to be accountable, make decisions and take actions that ensure the right outcome for the customer
- They deliver the right solution to the customer. They deliver on time and deliver value and performance.
- They evolve by listening and learning to make sure they are at the forefront of the industry
They are a team. They challenge each other, help each other and have fun together.