Job Title: B2B Telesales
Salary: £18k - £22k depending on experience
On Target Earnings: £35,000+
Start Date: ASAP
Experience: No previous sales experience required (higher pay for previous sales experience)
Requirements: Own transport (public transport not suitable)
Telecoms is one of the fastest growing industries at present. With organisations having to reassess their current communications requirements, Covid-19 has changed the game. Due to the continued government investment into the 5G network, we are seeing exponential growth in this industry.
Due to this, Telecoms is a great choice of industry for new business sales staff. This is a great opportunity for highly motivated, target driven people, who have the desire to build or continue their career in Sales. The position is office based and requires you to have your own transport due to the location.
For successful applicants you will be joining a successful and established high energy sales team. You will have exposure to all departments within the building giving top achievers every opportunity to accelerate their career. As well as great earning potential, this company provides a great induction & ongoing training.
The role consists of outbound Telesales calls to both new business and existing accounts. You will need to be a driven, motivated individual who has an passion for selling. If this sounds like you then you will have a great earning potential with an uncapped commission scheme.
Skills and Experience
- Driven to succeed
- Passion for hitting sales targets
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude
- High attention to detail with a passion for accuracy
- Experience of Microsoft office and excel is advantageous
- Sales ability
- Team player
- Resilient in the face of adversity
- Tenacious personality
- Rewarding pay structure with uncapped commission
- Excellent place to progress to more senior sales roles
- Actively invest in their employees personal development
- Vibrant culture with strong ethics, support and appreciation for employees
- Monday - Friday, No weekends or bank holidays