Business Development Manager - South Wales
Salary: £25,000 to £35,0000 - OTE £50k
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager in South Wales who is experienced in winning new business. The role is focused on targeting both lapsed clients as well as winning new clients.
The company we are recruiting for is a company within the telecommunications industry that has clients across the globe. As a Business Development Manager your role will be to proactively chase new business predominantly over the phone however with some international travel included. Once you have identified and qualified new business opportunities, you will pass the opportunity onto the Account manager who is responsible for the sale and continued growth of the account.
Currently most staff are working from home with a couple of office visits per month, with management calls being taken via teams. During training there will be a requirement to be at the office more regularly however the role does not require you to be in the office on a regular basis. If you do prefer working from the office that is also fine and they have free onsite parking available.
Key Skills (Required)
- You will need to have good business to business telesales experience
- Experienced in working to KPI's
- Strong communication skills are essential, to sell across all levels of business.
- Be able to display previous experience of overachieving targets.
- Target driven, commercially astute & resilient.
Key Skills (Not Essential)
- Previous communications or IT sales experience
- Additional language skills (global client base)
- As a Business Development Manager your basic salary will be dependant on previous experience ranging from £25,000 to £35,000 with an OTE of £50,000
- International Travel included with the role.
- Holiday entitlement is 25 days + Bank holidays
- Medical Cash back plan
- + Many more